Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday 15 June 2008: Sarah feels anything but grey painting her downstairs walls....

Sarah says:
Yippy! We are getting there! Finally cleaning up our downstairs hall and library rooms! We chose grey and it's looking good! Saturday we spent all day cleaning the dirty walls, taping up stuff and getting everything prepped for today! My husband and his dad and I all had our roles and rolls and we went for it! Next weekend, we have to do the 2nd layer and then eventually after that we'll start sanding the floors and varnishing them! It's about time we cleaned this place up a little! It makes me so happy! And I love painting! My arm and wrist hurt a bit but it's all for the good! It was a great weekend because we got stuff done! We also had a lovely night Friday at and old friend of my husband's home. So the weekend started off and finished well!
As for Post Secret well - I was uninspired really. I don't have too many issues with my dad these days. All is well. So when I see these post cards in honor of Father's Day (today in The US), I don't have any real feelings about them. So I chose the blow card because in the past I guess I did have some issues with my dad. Happily - things change, people change, life goes on, we all grow up and good relations become possible and contact becomes enjoyable!

No comments: