Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday 28 May 2008: Congratulations with your birthday, Hans!!! And YIPPY for wet, sweaty armpits!!!!!!! Don't be ashamed if you have them!


Sarah says:
This picture is for any of you out there, who like I do, think they are the only ones with such sweaty armpits sometimes! Just look! Heidi has sweaty armpits too and is proud to show them! When I have them, I am always afraid to lift my arms! Shame, shame, shame! I have tried everything under the sun to control the wetness! Nothing works! Or it does, and then it stops working! Now that Heidi and I are in an office without air-conditioning, I expect we'll have wetter armpits than ever throughout the summer so watch out! So here's a message to all you sweaty people out there - Don't be ashamed of your sweaty underarms! It's really okay! Heidi sweats too! Thank you Heidi for bring this issue so many of us struggle from to the surface! One day I will get so far as to show my big, wet underarm stains in a photo on here! :-)

Heidi says:
I am not necessarily proud of my 'zweetvijvers' but I am only human, so there you have them, my sweaty armpit stains! I know it is hard to believe that I, Heidi Garrein, perfect as I am, can sweat under the arms and even have 'okselvijvels'. Don't cry now. It's not the end of the world. For the rest I am still perfect!


THIS SATURDAY: MY BIRTHDAY PARTY: EXPO 78!!! I AM TURNING 30 THIS YEAR (ONLY IN NOVEMBER) AND 3 NEIGHBOURS OF MINE ARE ALSO TURNING THIRTY THIS YEAR, SO WE DECIDED TO HAVE A PARTY! WE EXPECT DANCING AND DRINKING PEOPLE (DRINKING WISELY? THAT IS) AND NO PRESENTS, AND WE MEAN THAT!!! WE EXPECT YOU TO BE THERE!!! THE ENTRANCE IS FREE AND THE DRINKS WILL BE CHEAP AND COLD!

V-TEX - PIETER DE CONICKLAAN - 8500 KORTRIJK - 20PM - FREE PARTY!!!!

Sarah says:
Below you can see me right after hair-removal last night! It was the first time my face got so red? Things are going superbly in the bikini area and pretty well on the face too. I am so glad I decided to go through this process. It makes me feel so much better about myself not to be busy with all these hair issues from hairs growing where they shouldn't to ingrown hair and all that! That was the last session until October because you can't have hair-removal done well if you have a tan. So we'll see how it goes until October. I have the feeling the hair won't be a bother at all as it basically stays away now other than for a few new ones or too light ones that pop up from time to time. Yippy!

No comments: