Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday 09 March 2008: Sarah welcomes Face The Day Special Guest: Dags' kids! Heidi and Sarah see The Swigshift in Wervik - Heidi's hometown!


I'll wait till later to post today's photo of me and Heidi as we'll see each other tonight at the Swigshift concert in Wervik!

Heidi says: Still in a rage. Don't know why.

Sarah continues:
In the meantime, check out these adorable children? They are the kids of my good, old friend Dags and his wife Lisa. It's so cool to see how genes work themselves out and get passed on. These children are such a mix of their parents. And there's another child on the way soon for Dags and Lisa. Look at the little red-head! What amazing hair that child has. I can't wait to see Dags and his kids in person again one of these years!
Sarah says:

And while here, I thought I'd post my Post Secret pick of the week. There were a bunch of good ones this week. Check them out via this link. I like the one below because we all wait for signs to tell us what to do - even when we don't really believe in all that fate stuff or God or faith... We so often live in fear of change and never take risks. I say - jump! Take the risk! Try it! It really might be amazing! So many of the risks I have taken have indeed turned out to lead to amazing results. You never know and the tides can turn and all that but you'll never ever know unless you just go for it without over-thinking it sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.