Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday 17 March 2008: Sarah's new bedtime is 10pm at the latest as this girl needs some sleep bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sarah says:
I really thought that once my back pain went away thanks to my operation last year that I would start to sleep better. I always woke up from pain and couldn't sleep from pain. Now I am basically pain-free and have learned that I am in fact an insomniac and it sucks!!! I don't need a lot of sleep and generally have a lot of energy and stamina regardless of how many hours rest I get -- but it all adds up and eventually wears me down. I feel a little worn down right now. That might just be because I stayed up till 2am this past Saturday and I'm feeling it now. Who knows! All I know is that I would kill to have a full-night's sleep without waking up at 4:45 to pee, without only falling asleep by after midnight despite having gotten into bed just after 9pm. My brain isn't even on when I go to sleep. But when I can't fall asleep - it starts reviewing my day and predicting the next day and going through annoying songs and lyrics and thinking about TV series, etcetera... Then I am screwed because I become wide awake! It's an endless battle! I have to find a way to win it! Suggestions are welcome. I might just go to the sleep school at this point! Anything for some rest!!!!

HEIDI SAYS: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
A 40 and a spliff, mon, while listening to Echoes.