Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday 15 January 2007: Sarah has a frog in her throat and Heidi promised a photo but hasn't come through with it yet and shiiii...


Sarah says:
Heidi and I see each other the whole dang day but hardly manage to remember to take a photo together! We have to try harder or this will become: Sarah Faces The day without Heidi except for every other weekend or so and once and a while when they happen to remember to take a pic"... Doesn't really have a nice ring to it...
It was a good day for me and for Heidi. We are in high spirits. Feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good, as Larry David would say...
I have a semi-frog in my throat thanks to my Ba-ruch ata, A-do-noids, a.k.a. phlegm build-up thanks to drippy sinuses. It just flows and slows or rather doesn't flow but just gets stuck! Nasty! I know - I shouldn't be writing about it. But it's a fact Jack so that's that and as I have said before, I am sure many of you can relate!
Time for me to go read People magazine and go to sleep... Y'all sleep well!

Heidi says: I am very sorry but my camera has gone missing. So no picture yet again... Aren't you oh so curious to see how I look today? :) How I've changed in the last three days... ooooh. You can't wait to see me again! It must be so hard for you all!

No comments: