Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday 17 January 2007: Heidi and Sarah are full of poems and longing for help and chocolate!


Sarah says:
Thanks to our buddy-boy Dirk who gave us a box of poetry magnets at our opening reception, I took a short break from my day to write y'all a poem! My words were limited but I am happy with the results, which you can see below if you click on the photo so that you see it in real size or try clicking this link and it should automatically be readable! Thanks Dirk! That was good fun! Heidi and I will enjoy these magnets I am sure! Heidi is already eating the one that says chocolate and I am busy begging for some help. A good day for the two of us again. We're happy. We're doing fine. We got sunshine on our minds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every companion is always alike at night????????
haha, marv and nice will be glad to hear ;-)
i only saw this now. Nice to see that the poetry magnets are giving you girls a moment of joy during all the hard work.
Sister, I'm a Poet!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

hi there DVB! Yes - the poetry magnets are good fun! We'll make new poems whenever we can, which you'll be able to see here at Face The Day of course! The next one we write we'll dedicate to you... Stay tuned...