Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday 18 December 2007: Sarah has a big head...


Sarah says:
Only have time for a quicky tonight! Gotta go. Too bad Heidi and I forgot to take a photo today so you only get to see my big old dumb head. Our Heidi is very under the weather! She's cut a cough like a sharp tin can and a stuffed head. I hope she gets some rest tonight and feels better tomorrow the poor dear. As for me, so far so good! I gave in and actually purchased some not-too-cheap foundation tonight so maybe you'll start seeing a new me! I have basically avoided the stuff until now except for here and there but now I'm going to try to slowly incorporate it into my daily face regime to see what happens. We all want a smoother, more even, less big-poured, pocked and pimpled-face, don't we! So I'll try it out. Let's see if it's noticeable starting tomorrow. Some days I'll wear it and some days I won't and I'll see if I can tell the difference on this here photo blog! I hate the hair-cycle I am on now. Eight days after the zaps the hairs start to want to fall out - they get ready to jump ship! You would think that's a good thing as it means they go away for a while. But of course being my lovely hairs that have a whole battlefield of minds of their own - well they stick around stuck under the skin and infect... One day, I am told, they will be gone for good. Today is not that day! Sleep well!

Heidi says: damn, did we forget to take a picture again? Stupid us! :) My cold is amazing. I can't remember having had such a cold ever. All that coughing and slime... Luckily there is Beirut to make me feel better! The album of the year: The flying club cup. Fantastic! I was listening to it in my bath this morning (yes I am writing this on the 19th of December, so I am cheating) , and I felt like I could do anything! I wish this was a movie and I could hear this music all the time, like a soundtrack. I would be so brave and so strong...

No comments: