Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday 08 December 2007: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH'S MOM AND SARAH'S FRIEND RACHEL!!! VIVA LAS VEGAS

Sarah says:
That's the Vlas Vegas Amenra-Hitch 7" that I bought tonight at the Vlas Vegas Label Night at De Kreun. Now it's late and time to watch some comedy. More tomorrow!

Heidi says: What lovely night we had yesterday! We saw some lovely bands playing and we did some lovely dancing and shaking the asses! One word: it was lovely! And now I am going to my lovely bed 'cause it is late! Have a lovely night everyone! Lovely dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, my name is Anton, i'm lookin almost a month for this split everywhere. as I live in Ukraine I have no opportunity to buy it on their concerts. maybe u can send me amenra tracks from this split? i would be very happy and grateful for that) thanx bleedingsteprider@gmail.com