Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday 28 October 2007: Sarah is full of slime today and feeling very under the weather and out of it...


Sarah says:
Sneeze! Cough! Slime! That's all I can offer and again no face for y'all today...


Above you can see my and Heidi's faces a lot, too much! We have protected the innocent and given everyone a disguise...

Rest is best and very necessary!

And last but not least, my fave Post Secret of the week. I can relate to this - not about the money aspect as that doesn't make me feel lucky, just secure when it's flowing and less secure when it's not - I would change the job paying very well part to a job that makes me feel good and challenges me and I would actually replace it all together with the fact that right now I and my family have our health. I am happy things are pretty good in my life right now. It hasn't always been that way and I feel super lucky most of the time for all the good stuff and great people that/who surround me. Even when things get bad sometimes, I feel super lucky. I feel guilty for that a lot because there is a whole lot of misery close to me and far away. Happiness is so very fleeting. When horrid stuff happens, it's quite incredible how fast we live with it and move on. I think we all can survive most terrible things. I just can't stand all these terrible things that happen. I will keep thanking my lucky stars but I am not so naive to think bad things won't happen to me. It takes less than a second for a whole lifetime to change. I savour the good stuff but fear the terrible stuff in the back of my mind. I can't freaking stand the bad stuff that I see happening to others. It's such a mixed-bag. Take the joy where you can I guess and eat up...

No comments: