Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday 23 September 2007: Sarah has another sunny day and doesn't have much to say...for a few days already! Aren't you worried?


Sarah says:
Had a good and relaxing weekend. I can't complain. Knowing the weather is about to turn again does give me that slightly dark dip feeling. It's always at this time of year. It can't be helped. It comes and goes with the different waves of weather. It comes and goes when changes are happening. Tomorrow begins my and Heidi's last week of work at the place we have been for 6 years. It's time to move on. But any move comes coupled with strange feelings. I'm feeling strange...

I have two favorite Post Secret entries this week. The one below about ignoring your family and they go away is just plain funny!


The one below about getting to a certain age where you don't turn heads anymore - well, I'm sad to say I can really relate to that. I was never really a head-turner. But now I hardly get a look at all unless I wear a low shirt of course but that's too easy! Sad but true! Whoops - just noticed that in my photo above my shirt is pretty low! Sorry about that! It's truly a coincidence!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
You really want ASG to comment about your "cleave" today, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Oh hey. anony - just commented on your post above. Didn't see this till now. I've been absent for a few days. If I'd known there was cleave I'd have been here quicker for sure.

Are you fej? Why don't you just use your name? It's more fun that way.

ASG