Monday, September 03, 2007

Monday 03 September 2007: Sarah continues her walk down Face The Day Memory Lane and it's the first day of school for Sarah's kid!


Sarah says:
That's me today, the 3rd of September 2007, sadly without Heidi by my side but I'll catch her head on here tomorrow for sure! I couldn't get the same pic as last year and the year before because I think it was Heidi who was holding the camera - hence the different angle. Oh well, I tried to get the eye-squint but there is NO SUN!!! Only tons of cold and rain on this first day of school. I did get a snaggle-tooth in the above photo, but that comes naturally to me!

Above you can see Heidi and me 1 year ago to day on 03 September 2006! Follow this link to see what we were up to on that day!

And above you can see Heidi and me two years ago today on 03 September 2005! Follow this link to see what we were up to and that day!

Below you can see me and my daughter this morning right before she left for school to start the third grade!!! It all goes so fast! She's becoming older and older and older! I remember the first day of school so clearly from the last 5 years! Time certainly flies! My little baby isn't such a baby anymore!

And below you can see her again in her pride and nervousness as she heads out to learn more reading and writing and about the world. I can just sort of remember my third grade teachers. It's by 4th grade that the memories of school become really clear, apart from an anecdote here and there (my third grade teachers were Mrs. Dugan and Mrs. Vinicore as I recall and I can clearly see their faces and their hair in my head and I see the classroom where we took art lessons up on the hill. I hope my daughter makes some spectacular memories this year and learns a lot!

No comments: