Monday, September 04, 2006

Sunday 03 September: Heidi and Sarah took 26 photos to try to look the same as the one from last year but they can’t!!!!

HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY TODAY
HEIDI AND SARAH FACE THE DAY A YEAR AGO TODAYSarah says:
We tried and tried but as you can see in last year’s photo there is real sun in our eyes – hence the natural squinting. In this year’s photo we are using lights to try to get that squint effect – but it’s not working, is it?! Anyway – see how hard we are trying (other than Heidi forgetting her photo yesterday ;-)! It’s not easy! Tuesday will be the last day we walk down memory lane. And within only a few weeks there will be a new little head gracing these pages sometimes I’m sure. And Heidi will start shrinking. And it will all be very exciting. Maybe one day I will actually lose some weight and you’ll be able to finally see it here soon!!! Lord knows I am trying – I mean I consume fewer than 1500 calories a day for certain and for weeks already with only the very, very minor cheat and still—you see no change!!!! It drives me mad!
By the way, it was fun in Rotterdam. I swam with my daughter, which is great because it is all so weightless in the water. I can actually pick her up and throw her around. That means a lot to her – and to me. I shall try to do that more. I can’t do laps or anything – hurts too much – but I can play and that’s fun stuff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY AND DARLING AND SWEET AND FUNNY HUSBAND!!!!!

1 comment:

Upstater said...

Sarah you definitely lost weight your face is much thinner so don't be so hard on yourself. Say hi to A and HB to the big T!!!!!!!

Barb