Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday 21 August 2007: The nostalgie digests Heidi and Sarah can say that Heidi a beautiful life has had and she in her head could look with...


Sarah says:
bad photos these days, don't you think? Face the Day is all over the place. Heidi and I see each other almost everyday now and we have very quickly run out of new photo ideas. Did you now that in just 9 days from now it will be 2 whole years since we have been doing Face The Day together???!!! Even more actually - but our site before was hacked and we lost everything. I think we had started it around June 2005. Anyway - that doesn't count. What does count is this one! Two whole years! You do know this means a triple-whammy photo walk down memory lane starting on the 30th of August and going till the 1st of September! Woo hoo! Party! We're sick.

Heidi says: Die heimwee, die heimwee, gaat die ooit over? Zal ik ooit oud zijn en met overtuiging kunnen zeggen dat ik een mooi leven heb gehad en mooie herinneringen bezit, maar dat ik tevreden ben, en niks hoef over te doen?
De nostalgie verteert me weer. Gelukkig niet zo erg dat ik de ganse dag zit te mijmeren, want mijn job houdt me redelijk bezig. Maar 's avonds moet je me eens bezig zien. Welja, veel is er niet aan te zien. Maar in dat hoofd speelt zich toch wat af hoor.
Ik zou het wel prettig vinden, mocht de wetenschap zo gevorderd zijn, dat met een simpele ingreep, iemand in mijn hoofd zou kunnen meekijken, en vooral meevoelen.
Misschien zou dat alles wat lichter maken, als iemand die gevoelens en gedachten met me zou kunnen delen. Ze zijn niet eens zo erg, die gedachten. Maar ze overweldigen me wel, en maken me week. Ze bezorgen me een soort weemoed, en een soort pijn, en ik wil die pijn beschrijven maar geraak nooit dichtbij. Misschien is het geen pijn. Want pijn is enkel voor negatieve dingen. En mijn herinneringen zijn alles behalve negatief. Ze zijn zo goed, dat ik ze terug wil beleven.
Mijn zwangerschap, mijn eerste nacht en dag met Yma, toen ik niet kon slapen omdat ik niet wou stoppen met ze te bekijken, die week in de kliniek, mijn tijd thuis met mijn kindje. Dat zijn de herinneringen die me overvallen als ik 's avonds naar haar kijk in haar bedje. Of als het donker begint te worden om negen uur. Herfstweer helpt natuurlijk ook niet echt om een luchtig gevoel te hebben. Mijn dochter wordt volgende maand 1 jaar. Kan iemand alstublieft de tijd stilzetten?

Sarah adds: In case you are wondering what Heidi wrote above, here is a loose translation (hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!)

"That home sickness, which home sickness proceeds, that ever? Will I be ever old and with conviction can say that I a beautiful life has had and beautiful memories has, but that I am satisfied, and must repeat nothing?
The nostalgie digests me. Fortunately not this way terrible that I sit the entire day, muse because my job occupies me rather. But at night you must see me once busy. Well ya, much are not look there. But that head nevertheless anticipates himself what finished hears.
I would find it, however, pleasant, could science this way progressed be that with a simple intervention, someone in my head could look with, and especially will sympathise.
Perhaps all that what barge to make, if someone who could share feelings and ideas with me. They are not even this way terrible, that ideas.
But they overwhelm me and make me yielded. They provide me a type courage, and a type pain, and I want describe that pain but attain never near. Perhaps it is no pain. Because pain is only for negative things. And my memories are everything except negative. They are this way well, I want that live them.
My pregnancy, my first night and day with Yma, then I could not sleep because I did not want stop with them to examine, which weak in the clinic, my time at home with my little baby. That is the memories which me assaulted if I look at at night to its in its bedje. Or if obscurity starts become at nine o'clock. Fall weather does not help of course also real a light to have feeling. My for the becomes next month 1 year. Can someone stop please the time?"

1 comment:

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

I did not mean it to be funny, Sarah, but oh well... I guess it is...
x
Heidi