Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday 26 August 2007: Sarah spends her last day in Namur and has some photos to show for it...






Sarah says:
Above you can see some mixed photos from today and yesterday in Namur - including the one right above which says "vomit for rent". Last night we went to the biggest flea market I have ever been to - in Temploux, near Namur. My daughter was a trooper. We had to park miles and miles away and we walked and walked till late. We didn't buy anything but she got a barbie, a ceramic coyote and a wind-up dinosaur. Today we took a boat ride down the river in Namur and headed back home. Tomorrow starts a new week. I wish I could have a few more long weekends like this one and last weekend's. I have so very much enjoyed these wonderful moments with my husband and daughter. It's so good to get away...

And -- though my back still hurts and my neck and shoulders now do too - I can take it! It is getting better for sure! It's taking its dang time. But it will all be good.

No comments: