Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday 20 July 2007: Heidi and Sarah meet again with Heidi knee deep in poo!


Heidi says: There is a smell, it smells like a shit! In my basement no less! Yep, the whole basement is filled with stinky water. Time to clean! Thanks to my dad, we did the thing in 4 hours! Now I am tired and am going to rest a bit. I deserved it!






Sarah says:
Just back from Heidi's where there is a smell, it smell like a shit, as Borat would say! Heidi's basement got pretty wet from the morning storm and she was up shit's creek without a paddle and left holding the shit-end of the stick - so to speak - the poor gal! Luckily her dad came to help her wade in the water and I got to watch YMA while Heidi and her dad went to the container park to get rid of some shit - literally. So Heidi's day began pretty shitty, which pissed her off - but hopefully this means she'll have a great vacation with all the bad luck behind her!

In other news, my zits are now growing to unseen proportions. It ain't perty! That's for sure. The one next to my lip is aching with its own pulse. But that's okay! It's only a zit!

I get my toe-nails done late this afternoon - a pedicure will be nice. And it's time for a follow-up sugaring again today. A little pampering on this - my last day of vacation - will be nice!

No comments: