Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday 24 June 2007: Happy 40th Birthday to Sarah's brother NSM!!!!! And happy times abound over here!

Sarah says:
My kid and I are still having a good time though this time she said NO MORE photos!!! Good for her. She knows when enough is enough!!! She's off to her youth group and Marv and I are about to hit the town and have a few hours walking around the center of Kortrijk with no particular plan or goal. It's a dark Sunday outside but a light in cheery one inside. I feel so pleased today. Light and airy and chipper!

Below you can see my fave Post Secret pick of the week about wishing there were more happy secrets on Post Secret and how the sender of the postcard's secret makes him or her smile! I agree! Secrets don't have to be sad and dark! They can be happy, happy, happy! Three cheers for happy secrets!

No comments: