Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday 29 May 2007: Heidi and Sarah have a Monday look even though it’s Tuesday. It’s raining... Tralalalala... and only YMA matters anyway so...


Heidi says:
I had a fine weekend. Nothing very special, just ok. I did have fun DJ'ing. That was the best part. Nico and me DJ'ed on Sunday at Vlas Vegas, and since we had two sets to fill, with a concert in between, we decided to change costumes in between. Very Madonna, Kylie or better Bootsy Collins-like huh? We played our favourite songs, mostly wild or heavy or repetitive ones (like The ex, The gossip, Hitch, Galatasaray, Madensuyu, Viva Voce...). Apparently our change of costumes didn't happen unnoticed, as some people were waving hands or pointing their fingers at us. Somewhere inside of us, there is a showbeast that has to come out from time to time. Yesterday then, I DJ'ed at De Kreun, doing a swing jazz-set (without special costume as you could see on the picture from yesterday, but with a nutty face).
What I learned this time, is that nothing of all that really mattered to me anymore. I enjoyed what I did this weekend, but it wasn't that important to me. I kept on thinking of my baby daughter Yma, who was at my parents' house, and I really missed her. I kept on yelling 'die beebie die beebie' when I saw other people with baby's. So what I mean is, that the one that matters the most now, is Yma and frankly, I don't see that changing ever again. Good for me, cause I needed to slow down on the egocentric behaviour and Yma gives me everything to do that. You go, sweet girl! (luckily there is still face the day, where I can at least have one moment a day to be egocentric :) )

Sarah says:
I have a empty head today. Nothing to offer up. I could sleep the whole day under warm covers. Hey wait! I see some sun peeping through all of a sudden! Now that can wake me up and make all the difference! The last days have been fun but dark. Light is now necessary even though darkness can be nice too. Darkness is nice at the end of August when the wind starts blowing and sweaters are needed at night. As Alain Vandam from Het Eiland once said: Light killed New Wave...
Or something like that anyway…
I am sad to report that the little glimmer of sun I saw is now gone and the skies are again grey... It's that kind of day... And almost that time of month and that's why I am feeling this way I'm guessing - because man is my head buzzing and I feel like murdering someone!

No comments: