Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday 21 May 2007: naughty Sarah and sleepy Heidi suck their thumbs


Sarah says:
I suck. You suck. We all suck. It's a sucky Monday - makes me wanna gag! I gave a lesson again to a group of students from all over Europe today as I do every semester and I am sad to report that if they are representative of how Europe feels about America these days - well, it's not good I'm afraid. America sucks according to them. I love giving these lessons but I do walk away feeling a little dirty every time with the knowledge that America remains very unpopular around the world. Basically they all said that America needs to wake up to how the rest of the world sees it and to stop imposing its so-called importance on the rest of the world. Very simplified and nothing new but....arghhhh - when I first moved to Europe people here "loved" America. Not anymore folks, not anymore at all I'd say...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
Hmmn. Is there something going on with your right breast? This is the second photo I've noticed it. Also in the one with the quiche you have kind of a slanty cleeve thing going on.... have your breasts gone Chinese? I'm not saying it's bad; it's nice to see you showing a bit of skin. Just curious if you got a new push up or something? And how come you no email me no more? I no engleesh neither. ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Regarding my slanty booby cleevy thing - hmm - not sure what to say about that. It's the camera angle and how I have to pose to take a photo of us as usually it is my hand holding the camera - which can be deforming. No new bra - but thanks for asking. Could be my bra is getting too big as I am losing weight. I simply don't know. Too much skin is never good. I will try to keep my slanty boob away from Face from now on. It's not really pretty. Or I have to let Heidi take the photos from now on so that she deforms herself... Or I have to stop losing weight. Or I have to get some new bras... May all of your boobies always stand up straight and even. Good day! -SRA

il siciliano di francia said...

SE VUOI LEVA IL DITO IO PURE NEO UNO PIU GROSSO CIAO COLUCCIO