Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday 11 May 2007: Heidi dreams of the glorious sunshine as Sarah eats the head off of a gay duck and ponders plucking and shaving...

Heidi says:
The world shines! The future is bright (I gotta wear shades) :)) Yeah!

Sarah says:
What is Heidi going on about. It's rainy and stormy here! No sunshine in sight. Time to put the shades away. Thankfully the weather is not a metaphor for life today! Life is grand. Going to the back surgeon today for follow-up visit and I feel great and happy. A little achy but so would you be if you ran around like I did in the last couple of days with very little sleep. I went to bed after 2 am last night the idiot that I am. I was just a little bit wired and with my husband away it meant I could use the phone in bed so I called a bunch of my best American mates and talked and talked and talked - I can't wait to see them when I go to New York in October for one of their weddings - so exciting!!! It was great fun. But now I am tired and long for tonight when I will go to sleep early with my kid as I told her she could sleep in her daddy's spot tonight. This to her is a big fat treat! As I said the other day, I'll just enjoying watching that little smush-head sleep!

As you can see in the photo below my kid FINALLY decided to start eating her Easter chocolates. She couldn't bring herself to destroy her gay ducks but finally she gave in and asked me to break a head off -- and there you have it. She ate that head happily...

On a final note notice how bad my chin skin is again. I couldn't take it anymore and I plucked all that dang beard hairs out! I had to. I couldn't live with it and I can wait till August - just before I start the permanent hair removal sessions - to really start shaving it in place of plucking and all that - though it would be better to start now - but anyway - I gave up! The great thing is all those damn hairs were on the same growth level and came out quite easily and left smooth skin for the first day. But now my whole chin is like a pimple party - thanks to the plucking. So now I need to measure what is worse: plucking and getting pimples or shaving and getting a 5-o'clock shadow!

No comments: