Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday 25 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah will have a vanilla... one of those vanilla bullshit things...some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing

Sarah says:
Heidi and I are shadow dancers above and snow whites below admiring our reflections and the fact that we are “assorti” - we are in “close counterpart”. We correspond well in terms of colors and styles. We match! We match a lot lately… like a couple growing old together…

Sarah says (in a Larry David Medly thanks to this site...):
I'll have a vanilla... one of those vanilla bullshit things. You know, whatever you want, some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing. Whatever you got. What's in this latte? Oh my god. Milk and coffee. I never would have thought of that. That's so brilliant. Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish. Fuck Hugh. Fuck Huuuuugh. You know anything about changing a tire? Wanna help me change a tire here? No? I could use a little help. I need a little assistance. I never took a shop class, and I need a little help. Ok, I'm just coming flat out and saying 'help me'. Anybody want to help a semi-retarded individual change a tire? 25, 30 dollars. 30 dollars to change this tire. 35 dollars to change this tire right now. I'll give you 10 dollars for a verbal response. 10 dollars. Anybody want to make 10 dollars and respond verbally? No? I fired the black man... because... he's the guy who set up the whole system here and it doesn't work! And he's here like... every week, I'm givin' him checks, we've got five remotes, I can't turn it on... but I know, you know, *black* man can *never* do anything *wrong*, at least to get fired from a job! Black people *always* do everything right! It's not every day that you get to be affectionate around something German, it just doesn't happen that often. Was that a barn? Was that a barn? I think it was too small to be a barn, it looked more like a stable. There was a cow there, does that mean... what? That it could have been a barn? There's no cows in barns. There's cows on a farm. Are there always barns on farms? There are stables in farms, right, but not necessarily barns? I don't think that was the barn. Hear the birds? Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm deaf and I try to imagine what it's like not to be able to hear them. It's not that bad. You ever had a fresh grape? Huh? I've had... I've had fresh *apples*. Never had a fresh *grape*. Never... had a fresh *cherry*. Never had a fresh *pear*. Never *seen* a pear. Never saw a pear outside of a fruit stand.

Heidi says: having fun with the camera! See how Yma had the chicken pocks a few days ago! She remains very cute of course! biting her moms nose (it is big enough)...

No comments: