Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday 08 April 2007: Sarah got whatever Heidi and Carmen had and is now sick as a dog...

Sarah says:
I feel so sick. Seriously. It's the stomach bug Heidi and Carmen had and now me too. It's awful. It makes you feel nearly dead. I vomited so much today. It also won't stop coming out the other end. Where it is coming from, I have no idea. How can there be anything at all left inside me? I am sure it all came out. Soon it's going to be bile if this keeps up. My poor kid was expecting a great day out to the center with me and I totally disappointed her today. I am lifeless. She has been so bored and sad. I feel so bad about that. My husband is at work today to make things worse. It's been a real shitty day, literally and figuratively.

As for this week's fave Post Secret entry well it's a pretty obvious one that doesn't apply to me at all thankfully. If it applies to you, I feel sorry for you. It hurts to hold this sort of thing in. It must suck having to. Let it go if you can, turn that leaf in the relationship. And what a relief it is...even though, yes, it takes the romance out a bit, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

No comments: