Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday 05 March 2007: Yma is much cuter than Heidi and Sarah will ever be says the mirror mirror on the stove...

Sarah says:
YMA was way too cute today eating kiwi for the first time and being more vocal than I have ever heard her be. I popped by Heidi's to say hi and got the treat of seeing YMA in full swing. She's a mover and a shaker and will probably be a swing dancer like her mommy and daddy in no time at all. She's also a really messy eater.
I gotta run because I am off to the doctor for my stupid cough. It is time for codeine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to get out from under your heading before my real comment.

Anonymous said...

WILCO TOUR DATES:
MAY-29 PARIS, FRANCE BATACLAN
MAY-30 GENT, BELGIUM DE VOORUIT
MAY-31 AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND PARADISO

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Too bad you'll just miss those concerts! I think we'll go to the Wilco gig in Gent! I hope so! Thanks for the info. Chat with you soon! One of these mornings no doubt. -SRA
P.S. - any tips on how to stop the comment problem - the first comment being covered by the title - other than making the title shorter! I can't find it in the template...