Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday 16 March 2007: Heidi sends YMA to the babysitter for the first time all day and Sarah takes Heidi away to get her mind off it...

Sarah says:
Reunited and it feels so good... That's what Heidi is probably thinking in the above photo. She's just picked YMA up from the babysitter after her first day there! Heidi returns to work mid-next week and tried out the whole new schedule today. It's always pretty emotional that first day you give your child away to a caretaker. It takes some getting used to for sure! Heidi was a trooper. We hung out all day starting at around 9am and I dropped her off by 5pm to get YMA. All went well and both Heidi and YMA are happy to see each other again and have 4 more days together to look forward to until Heidi returns to real-time.

I still have about two weeks left at home and 8 more trips to the physio-therapist. Today once again I had that annoying pulling feeling in my right side. It happens when I drive it seems or when I stand too long. It's not painful but it is tiring and uncomfortable. I have to ask the doctor about that. Other than that, I really feel fine! This weekend other than a dinner tomorrow night and an afternoon visit on Sunday, I don't have many plans. It will be very relaxing.

Have a good weekend y'all.

No comments: