Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday13 February 2007: Sarah is slightly troubled by some new unwelcome pain as Heidi passes the day with her pals Babs and Soph...

Sarah says:
So I went to the physio-therapist for the first time today. I have to go three times a week for about 7 weeks. I was given a massage for about 20 minutes along my spine. I felt fine going in but I don't feel so great now. My whole lower-right side hurts a bit. A new pain. I know that can happen when you start working on bones and muscles and all. In a way it's to be expected. The guy did say my right side was very tense so he massaged it out. And now I have pain! Oh well. I have to go back tomorrow again so I'll talk to him about it further and hopefully the pain will be gone by then anyway!
Other than that, a yet again uneventful day! I was happy to spend some time with a friend's baby who was ill. Poor little thing! And that's pretty much it!
By the way - as I know it is very exciting - I did finally sort most of my sundries out and have just one more bag to go through of stuff I don't know if I should throw out or keep. You know that sort of bag of stuff. It cost money so you don't want to just toss it but you have had for years and have never used it so why keep it and all. Decisions, decisions, decisions... And did I tell you I finished sorting through all my jewelery. See - already 4 things are checked off my big to-do-list!
Last but not least - Heidi's computer is down and that's why unless I happen to see her you don't hear from her here. Today she spent time with her old Wervik friends Sophie and Barbara. Maybe I'll see Heidi tomorrow! I hope so!

No comments: