Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday 12 February 2007: Heidi and Sarah and Sarah and Heidi and Heidi and Sarah and Sarah and Heidi finally meet again after about a 5 day drought!!!

Sarah says:
Yippee! Heidi sms-ed me at around 10:15 am to go for a walk and we did. It was good to see Heidi again and so awake so early in the morning! We walked to the center of Kortrijk s usual and looked around and had a coffee and walked back by noon. Then Heidi's friend Katrijn happened to call just as we arrived at my house and she popped in. I had no plans for today really other than to find a physical therapist and make an appointment and to sort sundries.
Now it's around 2:30 pm and I guess that's what I'll do. After another coffee with my mother-in-law who is here too. A calm, uneventful day with not a lot on my mind. Good to see Heidi though and happy to report that things are going smoother now and Heidi is feeling less worn out and a lot better than the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
Gee your eyebrows look terrific Heidi!!! ASG