Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday 10 February 2007: Sarah wants you to meet her little buddies RDW & MDW

Sarah says:
Those two cuties are very special to me. The girl is my "meterkind" (godchild) and the boy is my husband's "peterkind" (godchild). They are the children of my husband's oldest friend from his childhood FDW and his wife VDM. This whole family means the world to us! I had a lot of fun with these two kids this morning. They are like little sunshines!
Today is pretty much a kid-focused day. My daughter has her best friend over to play and she'll stay overnight. So my husband and I are having a lazy day with nothing much to report. I hope Heidi is doing fine with getting Yma onto the bottle. Last I heard from her was that it was going very slowly.
Here's some great world news! Scary really! Welcome to the new Cold War or as Putin puts it: "a nuclear arms race" fuelled by America's very dangerous approach... Here's the link. I guess this was to be expected...and really comes as no surprise. Just hard to hear Putin put it so clearly...

No comments: