Sunday, February 25, 2007

NEWSFLASH SATURDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2007: SARAH MEETS UP WITH FACE THE DAY SPECIAL GUEST ELVIS PEETERS WHO SAYS HELLO TO HEIDI'S NICO!!!!!!!!


Sarah says:
So Marv and I headed over to De Werf in Brugge to check out Elvis Peeters in Het paard van Nietzsche.
The thing about Elvis Peeters is that Heidi's Nico is a big fan of his! Nico really loves his band Amora Di Amore and has mentioned that band and Elvis Peeters' name often. So of course I had to be a wiseguy and take the opportunity to go up to Mr. Peeters and tell him that my great buddy Heidi's boyfriend is a great big fan and that I would love to take a photo of myself with him to make Nico jealous. Of course Elvis Peeters was totally friendly and let me take a few photos, even though I told him that I could only understand a little of the music/theater show he had just done for us. So Nico my friend, I'd just like to let you know that Mr. Elvis Peeters says hello to you via this photo! The only other thing I'll say about the Elvis Peeters evening is that because I couldn't follow a lot of the play he did because the Dutch was to hard for me, I was very distracted by visual things on stage and focused on those things instead. Some of the things I noticed were the really nice tie of the long-haired musician who played a fantastic foot accordion harmonica thingy and how very well hung someone else on stage was! As Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm might point out, he had a pants' tent of sorts . Nice visuals indeed!

No comments: