Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday 3 January 2007: Oy Vey! Sarah is having a really rotten day and is in a really rotten mood

Sarah says:
I slept so poorly last night and felt like I had a fever half of the night - cold sweats and headache and all. Woke up this morning with that damn heavy leg pain again in right leg (it seemed the days before like it was getting better!)! And have a rage brewing in my brain. Everything and everyone is annoying me. It's my problem alone! I am sorry if I am disconnected from or bitchy to anyone today. I mean I even went out for lunch today to Bio Planet with my mom and Heidi and YMA. The food was good but I wasn't happy at all. I couldn't deal with the people and the place. I think I am just disappointed because I was feeling quite okay the last couple of days and today I feel rotten again! It's like taking a few steps backwards - probably because I went forward too fast the other days. My own fault. It is very hard to know my limits right now. I feel better than I am apparently and really must just take it easy. It is very hard for me to do nothing all day - especially when I don't feel that bad. I guess I am lucky I do feel sick today because at least it means I will rest. Arghhhhh... Oh and Sorry Heidi if I was sort of absent today and annoyed! It wasn't meant for you!!!

No comments: