Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday 13 January 2007: Heidi and Sarah take yet another walk on yet another day...and Sarah is In De Gloria and not pregnant!

Sarah says:
It's a same old-same-same-old kind of day! Heidi and I met for a walk to the center. Oh one bit of news! You know my checklist of the three things I need to be normal to really get on with total healing and recovery from my back surgery? Well, my intestines are still not totally working right for me and my sleep patterns are anything but good, but this morning my monthly friend came for a visit and I am happy to say that though 8 days late, this is proof I am not pregnant!!! And if I were pregnant, it would have had to happen while under anesthesia in the hospital!! Just kidding. Anyway, I am just glad my body is getting back to normal! That alone makes this same-old-same-old day a great one! And I was joking about being pregnant of course!!!! Not possible these days!

For all you In De Gloria fans, of which I am sure there are many, if you haven't seen the results of the Radio 1 name-your-favorite-In-De-Gloria sketch, check 'em out here.
It's hard to argue with the results but I also have to add the sketch with the bungee jumper who craps his pants
I guess it hits my scatological funny bone!
I wish you English speakers out there could watch the sketches via the above link, but they are in Dutch. Anyway, give it a try and see Belgium's funniest people and best comedy writers and actors at work! Man I wish some more of this sort of high-caliber comedy would come on TV soon! With all the crap I have been watching on TV lately, it would be a huge relief!!!

No comments: