Monday, December 25, 2006

Monday 25 December 2006: Shhhh... Sarah is asleep... and Heidi is very much awake!!

Heidi says: Look! My fluffy pink boots! They are not a christmas present but they sure feel like one cause I got them long time ago and I could only use them starting from yesterday!

Sarah says:
See that book? That's the latest Post Secret book just out. I got it for Christmas! I liked that page about sleep. That's what I do these days - sleep. Hours pass. Days pass. I sleep through them. That and watch TV. I also chose the below Post Secret entry this week as my favorite one because it's also about sleep. I really do think I will sleep through this Christmas/holiday season. I am so tired all of the time. It's the operation obviously but it feels strange nonetheless. Even with heavy back pain I was more alive and lively than I am now. I guess I have to give it another week or so. I even cried today. Mentally I felt bad because of all the other pains I'm having now that I am no longer having the back pain I had for years. It's normal of course! I just had a big operation. I just wish I could make this process go faster. I can't so I'm just going to try to sleep through it as much as possible. That and watch Six Feet Under... Nighty-night and Merry Christmas!

No comments: