Monday, October 16, 2006

Saturday 14 October 2006: Sarah shows off yet another cute baby on Face The Day since Heidi has no time for all this these days!!!

Sarah says:
This is the lovely Fre De Wilde. He's the baby of Greyn's guitar player Peter and his wife Valerie. This is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. He is like one big smiley face, though I couldn't get him to smile here. As most of you may know now, Greyn is finished (scroll down to last Thursday to for info). Fre still thinks his dady rocks accoriding to his shirt. I changed that you'll note.

Life goes on and Peter and I shall rock again no doubt somehow and somewhere and some day. Soon I hope.

By the way -- I forgot to take a photo on Saturday so this one was taken on Sunday and I put it here because really both Fre and I looked pretty much the same on Saturday and on Sunday except that on Saturday he actually had a Ramones shirt on...

No comments: