Sunday, July 09, 2006

Saturday 8 July 2006: Heidi is being spoiled by Sarah and all her other friends...


Heidi says: I have to tell you: I have great friends, a great family and a great sweetheart! Since I have been in the hospital, I have been taken care of like you wouldn't believe. "My" darling people have been cooking for me, visiting me, shopping for me, cleaning my house, doing my laundry, giving me the nicest presents, calling me to ask how I am doing, giving me attention, watching movies with me,... They are amazing, they truly are! I don't know what makes me deserve all these nice people with their nice gestures. They spend the little time they have (or don't have) to make me feel good, to make sure I don't get bored and most of all, they care for me and that little unborn girl. I cannot express enough how grateful I really am. Nothing that I would do, would be enough compared to what they do and are to me. But I can say this: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

We love you too, Heidi. stay well and we'll keep sending warm wishes your way.