Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday 22 July 2006 There goes Sarah...

Sarah says: This is a qwerty keyboqrd so there will be more typos than ever I am afraid! HERE I AM AT THE AIRPORT IN MIAMI! I had a great flight. So happy to be here and to be on vacation. Saw famous people at airport -- Peter Andre and his wife Jordan. It was as if nobody knew them. They are big in The UK -- all over magazines there. I don't know why! Anyway -- having a great time here!

There she goes and here Heidi is. This time it is Sarah leaving Heidi. But she deserves it. She's been working hard, and she needs this break badly! But that doesn't mean Heidi won't miss her...


Heidi says: In this picture I have my mother on the phone. She visited me this afternoon, and staid for two hours. Then later, when she was back in Wervik, where she lives (and where I grew up), she called me to tell me that she met my dad on the road, and he proposed to have a coffee in a tea-room. That was a little nuts but that is how I like her! :) And the telephone conversation we were having in the picture, was about the huge thunderstorm that is raging over Kortrijk right now. She was calling me to make sure I wasn't too scared. That is my mother! She is so concerned and loves her children so much, and shows that in any way she can. I love her too! Very much!
By the way, Sarah, speaking of mothers, please give your mum my very best regards!!!!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Don't worry, Heidi. Sarah will be back before you know it and we'll keep you company.

Upstater said...

Wish you were coming to NY so your borthers could see you