Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday 14 June 2006: Heidi and Sarah are back together again after a short sebatical. Miss us? Didn't think so! Did you notice we were gone?


Heidi says:
I can't say anything. I have been muted. One day I'll be back...

Sarah says:
I'll speak for Heidi. I speak for the trees too. I am tired man! Not up for band rehearsal tonight but shall wake up somehow. This weather is heavy -- even fat. The rain is obese today. It's dark. Extreme heat to extreme rain. I missed Heidi. Glad to see her again! She looks great pregnant. My how she is growing. Belly shot tomorrow maybe. It's time...
Here's my favorite Post Secret entry of the week (a little late) - It's not about me or my thoughts or anything but it does capture how the things we despise can sometimes be a big turn on indeed and how we can get stuff in our head -- missions and goals -- people are freaks -- wanting what they don't like, hating what they love and have...saying they are the kind of person that...

No comments: