Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday 16 June 2006: Heidi and Sarah welcome the sunshine and wish you all a great weekend as they think of AS today on her wedding day...


Heidi says:
I am scared. I need someone to tell me that everything is alright. Somebody who knows what he's talking about. Sleater-Kinney whispers in my ear: "call the doctor!". I might do that.

BY THE WAY, congratulations AS!!!!

Sarah says:
I see it! I am losing weight! You can finally see that! Makes me happy and gay. I am thinking of AS today and wearing white for her as she is getting married! Wish I were there to see her off! Wishing her all the best!!!!! This weekend will be a quiet one I hope. I need some rest. Next week I'll see some doctors and will hopefully make some final choices about back surgery. I am afraid I am starting to go into denial a bit. I DO NOT WANT ANY SURGERY! I am so afraid of it to be perfectly honest. Terribly afraid I will be a back patient for the rest of my life. Everyone has a story about a person they know who had one back surgery after another and feel no better for it! I don't want to be one of those stories. I really don't.

It's BELLYSHOT FRIDAY! Heidi is growing by the minute. What will she look like in a couple of months? Stay tuned to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!!! It was fab. Wish you were there! I´m sunning myself on my honeymoon. AS