Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday 23 May 2006: Heidi and Sarah find it hard to look bright under the weight of all this rain and yes they are caliing the rain fat!!!!!!!!!!!


Heidi says:
Rainy rainy day. Thank you Belgium.

Sarah says:
Friday I will be in the non-rainy Oakland, California! I can't wait! I shall see all my brothers -- all 5 of them! It will be fun under the sort-of-sun! I'll see other family as well and some old sort-of friends! I hope each of my brothers will agree to be my guest here during those 5 days away! Each day a new brother! That will be great! Anyway -- that's all I can think of right now -- getting the hell out of rainy Belgium where it is cold and dark and wet for days and days already -- and spending some time in Cali with people I'll be so happy to see and have a lot of fun with I am sure! Counting down: 3 more days to go...

3 comments:

Jason said...

Ya'll are coming back to America? For how long? Yeah, i think I got a high-res copy of the sasquatch girl? Can you give me an email address to send it to? I think that is the only way it'll be transported intact.

And it's good to hear from you two, again.

Jen said...

Yay--can't wait to see you, Sarah! Heidi, we wish you could come too. ;^)

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hi Jenny, that's very sweet! I might do that!!

love
Heidi