Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday 19 April 2006: Heidi and Sarah are surprised to see you today! You caught them off guard! But do come in, grab a chair and have some cheese.


Heidi says:
Man my skin is bad! I know why that is. Since I'm pregnant there is nothing I like to eat more than Italian food. I love spaghetti, lasagna and pizzas and please, put extra cheese on top. The problem is that I am allergic to milk and cream and cheese. But don't let that stop me! Anyway, I twist it around for myself and say that it is because I need the calcium. It's for the baby.
;)

Sarah says:
Why hello there! Wasn’t expecting you! You caught me by surprise!!! Come on in. Sit down. What would you like to drink? Are you comfy? Here’s a poof to rest your seary legs on. Yes, that’s right. Relax. My website is your website. You’re welcome anytime! Oh, what, huh? You have to run? Already? But you just got here! Don’t go! I haven’t shown you around yet. Oh okay. Should we make a date already? You will come back again, won’t you? Please feel free! No flowers or wine necessary! You are always welcome. I love having you here. Well, bye for now. I loved you.

No comments: