Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday 13 April 2006: It's BELLYSHOT Thursday! Heidi and Sarah are very angular today and greeting the pretty flowers in the sky dude...



Heidi says:
I am a martian! Look at me! I have those weird shapes, and in my jumpsuit they look even weirder! I love it. I love my new body. Since I'm exercising again, I get everything tight except my belly, which will grow more and more. Let it grow! It's my task for these months and the reward will be magnificent. I can't wait to see this little creature. Can't wait! Can't wait!


Sarah says:
Howdy folks. All well? How ya'll doin'? I'm fine thanks! Y'all have yourselves a lovely day! Heidi is GROWING! Flowers are budding everywhere. Look how very pretty those pink ones are. Too bad they die so fast and so very soon!
Here's my weekly Post Secret fave card of the week -- it is almost tax dat in America which means I better go home today and fill out my tax forms. Only last year did I get all up to date with those after living in Belgium for so long. I had better keep it up. It's just a few forms but for some reason it's hard to keep up with. It's like -- why bother? I live in Belgium now and sure as hell pay enough taxes here! One of those things!

No comments: