Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday 06 April 2006: Heidi and Sarah are back in the saddle again! And it's BELLY-SHOT THURSDAY!!! Woo Hoo!




Heidi says:
Sarah just said 'You're all sick' or maybe it was 'we're all sick'. She's right! We are all sick in the head. Disturbed. Mentally ill. Does something like a normal person exist? I certainly don't feel normal right now, with my growing belly. Have you seen how fast it's growing? One more month and then you'll see something! I need more clothes! I need more clothes! Yippie for Darah! That's her new name for the celebration of her homecoming...

Sarah says:
I'm back Jack. Tired as a mofo. And it's cold as a bear here I'd say. But I am happy as usual to see Heidi. And let me just say that in just three days she got FATTER!!! It's a true joy watching her get bigger. I have always been the fat friend to everyone! It's time I had a fat friend! Of course I am just joking. Allow me to please! It really is a joy though watching this little critter grow in that BELLY of Heidi's! Heidi apologises for not keeping up with belly-shot Wednesdays. I'll slap her a bit silly for that you can be sure. My my my how long my hair looks and how young I look in today's photo! I guess the sun can do one good!

And as usual, here's a good one posted this past Sunday on my fave site Post Secret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Heidi you got a bump! Cool. Amazing. You look great so bright and shiny. You to Sarah. You both look fan-tan. xx AS