Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thursday 24 November 2005: Happy Thanksgiving from Heidi and Sarah and Happy Henna Day yet again from our Heiditje who will be 27! tomorrow!!!!!!


24 November: Thank you, thank you very much...

Heidi says:
I'm a red-head! I'm a red-head! How did that happen? I'll tell you how that happened. I put copper henna on my head yesterday evening, and the intention was to sleep with it to make it very intense. Now, I went to bed at 10 and tried to sleep, but I woke up at 2:30 in the morning, and my head was so itchy that I had to wash it out! At 2:30 in the morning! Do you understand why I look so tired? Anyway, that is not the only reason why I look dead. I think I might have caught a bit of a darm-virus-asshole-thing (asshole not as in asshole, but more as a insult. I'm insulting the virus!) and so I have stomach-aches and feel very exhausted, especially in the afternoon. Oh well, as long as I'm recovered by tomorrow, because then it's party taaaaaaaam!
Party! Where's the party at? We're the party people! Where's the party at?

Sarah says:
Thanks!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS! THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
I THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WISH I WERE IN AMERICA TODAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING BECAUSE I LIKE THANKSGIVING FOOD AND I LIKE THIS NON-RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY THOUGH I DON'T LIKE AT ALL WHAT WE DID TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS AFTER THAT ONE PEACEFUL DAY WE EXCHANGED FOOD AND FASHION TIPS -- NO SIREE BOB, I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL BUT I DO LIKE PUMPKIN AND CORN AND TURKEY AND YAMS AND PIE, I LOVE PIE AND I LOVE YOU AND I THANK YOU -- SERIOUSLY I REALLY THANK YOU ALL -- ANYONE I KNOW IN MY LIFE WHO I LOVE - I THANK YOU -- I REALLY DO!

now get me some turkey you turkeys or you'll have a pumpkin pie in your face!

No comments: