Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday 17 November 2005: Heidi and Sarah have a right to know...


17 November: Heidi and Sarah are distracted...

Heidi says:
what is going on? Who's there? What is he building in there? What's happening? Who am I? Who is this person next to me? What's wrong with the world? Why are we turning around? Who are you? Why?

Sarah says:
Yeah all right, so I wipe my nose with my sleeve! We all do! You do it too! I'm sure you even pick your nose. You probably eat it sometimes too. Never eat in whilst in New York. Big black boogies I tell ya! Full of cancerous stuff I'm sure. Nasty. Makes your belly turn. Speaking of turning bellies, mine sure is today. When your runnin down the road and you feel a squishy load..diareah...plupt......plupt....diareah...plupt...plupt. When your climbing up a latter and you hear somthin splatter......diareah.......plupt.....plupt...diareah..plupt..plupt...When ur slidin into first and you feel a lil burst...Diarrhea....Diarrhea

I heard heHas an ex-wife in some place Called Mayors Income, Tennessee
And he used to have a consulting business in Indonesia...but what is he building in there?
What the hell is building in there?
He has no friends
But he gets a lot of mail
I'll bet he spent a littleTime in jail...
I heard he was up on the Roof last night
Signaling with a flashlight
And what's that tune he's Always whistling...
What's he building in there?
What's he building in there?
We have a right to know...

And last but not least -- don't forget:

Shore Leave + Greyn + Nice'n'Haydee

2 concerten + party in de Cultuurkapel De Schaduw, Wezestraat 32 te Ardooie

Datum: Zaterdag, 19/11/2005 at 20:30

Prijs: 7 Euro (at the door); 5 Euro V.V.K.
V.V.K.V.V.K.: CafĂ© OPCD Ardooie – ‘t Walhalla– Roeselare; Cultuurkapel De Schaduw: 0479.80.94.82; Tinck – Brugge 070.22.50.05; Bakerstreet in Kortrijk 056.25.53.30

No comments: