Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday 14 November 2005: Sarah has cramps - again! Heidi is a lucky duck today. Free as a bird. Sarah+Heidi-Rabbit find each other later...

Above, Heidi and Sarah have a quicky and a carrot at lunchtime...


14 November: Heidi is off. Sarah has cramps. They will meet up later for a photo perhaps. In the meantime, these pictures of pain and bodily mis-function will have to hold you over. I think we can all agree that the human body is one fawked up being full of slime, blood, you name it, I'm sure we have all got it... May your teeth always be good and clean and your cramps minimal.

Heidi says:
snore, snore, snor, snork...crunch, crunch...

Sarah says:
Why oh why is it here yet again when I only just had it not so very long again. I am sick of cramps! I actually went into my bed at 20:30 last night, in fetal position. My skin is starting up again too. That's it, I may as well just become a man! At least I have all my teeth still, which is more than I can say for a little person I know! I miss Heidi! I have kidnapped Heidi's mulle as promised.

No comments: