Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday 24 October 2005: It's time for Heidi and Sarah to get back in the swing of Face The Day again! Too much time apart has taken its toll!



24 October: Heidi does her thing as Sarah does hers. The days of Heidi and Sarah doing it together are over -- at least for another day or so. Sometimes life just doesn't put them in the same place at the same time. These last two weeks have been rough for our girls! They look forward to meeting again on a daily basis soon! IN the meantime, Sarah is putting Henna in her hair again for the second day in a row and as you can see below it really does look like maroon caca! The results show better in yesterday's photo than in today's. Watch what happens to sarah's hair over the next few days. As for Heidi, well, she'll have to tell you herself what she is up to when time allows her to do so...

Heidi says:
This is a tough period. It's grey and rainy (actually, it IS raining!) and it is this fallweather and this early darkness that makes me feel a little nostalgic...

Sarah says:
My belly-button is still crusty but my hair is as smooth and glowing as can be. My greys are even redder today than yesterday. I hope my American buddy MS is out there reading this as she told me last night that she is looking for a way other than dying to get rid of her many greys. Coming from similar but diverging ancestry and lands, we have the same color hair and texture though she's curly and I am straight. Anyway, that's all for today! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: