Monday, September 26, 2005

26 September 2005: Heidi is a wild hairy beast and Sarah is a pale pimple face freak...


THE ABOVE PHOTO (lower one) IS ACTUALLY NOT FROM TODAY BUT FROM A COUPLE OF NEW YEAR'S AGO! TODAY'S PHOTO WILL NOT UPLOAD YET FOR SOME REASON SO HEIDI AND SARAH DECIDED TO USE THIS ONE IN IT'S PLACE UNTIL IT UPLOADS! SEE, THREE YEARS LATER AND THEY HAVEN HARDLY CHANGED AT ALL!

below text is in reference to THE TOP PHOTO that finally uploaded!

26 September: It's Monday Monday. Once again Heidi and Sarah's colors match. It's like they know...spooky! Mondays can be black days, dark days, sad days. Today is one of those days. Just one of those days...

Heidi says:
We took heeps of pictures because we thought we wouldn't find one good shot, but apparently we have a good look-day, despite the zits on our faces and the tired eyes. Sometimes it's all in the head! I'm proud of ourselves!

Sarah says:
If this photo told the truth then you would know that I have three very large and painful zits on my right chin that could be mistaken for drool from far away. You'd know I am pale in one-light and orangey in another. You'd know my glasses are dirty with the grease fingerprints are made of. And you'd know that Heidi also has a zit on her right chin. I am just done with my monthly visitor. Heidi is about 2 weeks away from hers. What's going on? Just so you know, it's this time of month that I am supposed to look my worst and Heidi is supposed to look her best...

No comments: