Monday, September 19, 2005

18 September 2005: Sarah makes friends with a stone goddess as Heidi dances the day away and grows strange facial hair...



18 September: What is happening under Heidi's nose? Why is Sarah hugging a stone? Why aren't Heidi and Sarah together today as they are back in the same country once again? Your guess is as good as theirs...

Heidi says:
Swinging on a sunday afternoon! No, I was not dressed up as Hitler, but unfortunately the similarities are there...

Sarah says:
Don't mention the war! A nice and silly guy I met in Berlin actually forgot that The Wall came down and asked a German Berliner where The Wall was!!! Can you imagine that!!! Going to Berlin reminded me of the great film: Goodbye Lenin! Go rent / buy it now!
I was at a birth party of a good pal and wandered off into the garden to find a photo subject. The big and pretty white peacock would not stay still so I grabbed every chance with this stone figure. You can't see it, but my new friend Stone has great tetten!

No comments: