Thursday, September 08, 2005

07 September: Sarah vomits her brains out and is sick and pale at home whilst Heidi is as active and as colorful as ever



Welcome to Heidi and Sarah's Face The Day Blog, which seems to be up-and-running again after a month or so of being down since it got hacked and had to find a new home! One day we'll try to archive the old site and link it to this one but that will take time and we haven't got much of that.

The photos above are from the 7th of September. A bad bad day for Sarah and her toilet and a swimmy, sunny day for Heidi and her deep blues...

Heidi says:
That's me after swimming 1 kilometer. Feeling much better!!! (congratulations to my sister Nathalie for her birthday!!!)

Sarah says: Yeah -- all right, you're probably wondering if I really took that photo whilst I was mid-vomit, pre-vomit or post-vomit. Of course not sillies! There is no way I could have taken a photo of myself at 2am vomiting my guts out. I was so dizzy. That was followed by a sleepless night of chills and a morning of sweat and fever. But I am fine now. It has passed through me. I got the dang bug from my friend the florist AVG! She had the same a day before and hung out with me. I wonder who will have it next, the poor dear. I hope none of you. Anyway, I posed for the above photo in the evening when I was feeling a lot better. By the way, I haven't told Heidi yet, but the lovely lunch she fed me on Wednesday, the really hot and spicy one, well, let me just let you all know that man oh man did that mofo burn coming up and out. My throat felt it bad! With that said, it was very delicious at lunchtime going down. Have a great and vomit free day people and we all have to admit that vomiting is one of the least fun things out there.

No comments: