Saturday, October 09, 2010

Friday and Saturday 08 and 09 October 2010: Sarah is working it...and looks forward to a night out with just Tom and The Lool!

Sarah says:
Above photo from today and below from yesterday - both taken at work. I feel like life has been all about work these weeks - which is fine and good and I'm not at all complaining - but I really look forward to tonight with just Tom and The Lool. We need some family time. We have all been too busy and distracted lately with odd hours and computers and TV and all those sorts of things and it seems like we are never all 3 in the same world at the same time. Tonight I hope we meet on the same planet! I also feel sad and weird - not sure those are the right emotions - about not being in NY at my dad's this weekend with all my brothers. I can't recall a time when I wasn't there when all of them were. I really look forward to Thanksgiving when we are all together in one place!
so pale and tired above - man I need some R&R!

No comments: