Monday, September 27, 2010

Saturday and Sunday 25 and 26 September 2010: Heidi and Sarah and The Lool and Yma and Matto and Tom Face The Day...

Sarah says:
Fun photo above of me and Heidi! Check out her hair! Check out my little look! We were at Heidi's so that Tom and The Lool could have their hair cut. It was good to see Heidi again and to get some updated photos on here of her and her family.
That's my French look above...


The Lool's new 70 rocker haircut above!
Yma above - looking 4 years old!
Matto asleep above and wide awake below!

Tom and I above sleeping - don't ask! That was on Saturday the 25th.
And me above trying to be creative with a photo...
By the way - I had another article published in the Belgian English weekly newspaper Flanders Today about an upcoming conference. You can read it via this link if you want!

No comments: