Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday and Tuesday 14 and 15 September 2009: Sarah is happy and dieting - believe it or not!

Sarah says:
Picture above is from today - Tuesday the 15th. I'm still feeling good! I kind of like where I am at right now. The funk I was in after losing my last job has finally lifted. It was a long and heavy one! I am glad to be moving on with a new job and new experiences. I'm also really enjoying the challenge of this diet I am on and I just started an online creative writing course, which is another great challenge. I am feeling creative again. It's been so long since I felt that way. I am starting to feel healthier too. I can't remember the last time I felt that way! I think the way I am eating is giving me more energy too or something. I hope this keeps up for a while! And I am loving riding my bike!
Above photo is from yesterday the 14th of September. I was tired from staying up so late the night before writing for the course I am taking!
The photo above is from today again - the 15th. In it you can see my belly and body fat because of the shirt I am wearing! That's a good thing! It will make it easier to see weight loss as the months go on! Maybe I can put the same shirt on for each such photo so I can really have a record of weight loss. Because I am in the process of losing weight now I feel less afraid to show my fat and all. It's weird. All good though!

No comments: