Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tuesday 09 June 2009: Heidi and Sarah are coming closer to the end of their Heidi and Sarah show! What will happen to Face The Day???????

Sarah says:
Your guess is as good as ours! Hopefully Heidi and I will still see each other from time to time and Sarah will keep in the habit of always having her camera with her to snap a shot when she runs into Heidi. This is a weird time. Part of our losing our jobs together means that the daily contact we have had since around September 2001 will be coming to an end and that certainly will have an effect on Face The Day. We'll see how it goes! I'm so computer bound that you'll probably continue to see my dumb head on here each day or so. I hope Heidi will appear frequently as well... I'll miss her when she's gone! I am so used to seeing her so often. I hope we stay in touch. The idea of not staying in touch troubles me... Once again - we'll see how this all goes.... We became friends about 8 years ago through work and started up and closed this office together. It's been intense at times. I can't wait to see what we do next and whatever it is I can't say enough that I truly hope our paths continue to cross and that we go to Kortrijk for soup still sometimes and to The Ring for coffee and that we exchange music and DVDs and dumb, repetitive jokes and that our kids play together sometimes and that we meet and play games again one day and and and and... that we meet on Face The Day every now and then... and that we all live happily ever after... despite the ups and downs...

No comments: